Sunday, October 18, 2009

Favorite New Site: Bonadrag.com

One of my favorite shopping sites to check out is bonadrag.com. They have fabulous stuff, but order what you want quickly as stuff sells out super fast! XO, Liza

I got these little studded Capezio ballet slippers in black at the beginning of the summer and love them to death.

My sister and I love this Scout silk jacket. It also comes in an amazing yellow-gold color.

All of Pamela Love's jewelry is great. This ring is pretty awesome I must say.

This faux monkey fur coat by Betsey Johnson for Opening Ceremony is insane. I would wear this with everything and anything.

And last but not least... this adorable little floral bell sleeve dress by With Hearts in my Eyes. I would wear this either with Lanvin Flats for a sweet look or my black beat up combat boots and tights to funk it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...