Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Liza's Top Ten Jackets and Coats for Fall/Winter

Ok ladies... so now that the leaves have fallen, Halloween is Sunday, and soon enough we'll have snow, we must all be prepared with the cutest jackets and coats for the chilly weather. I always say coats are a pain because when it's freezing out, no one can ever see the outfit you have on underneath. With these ten beauties below though, wearing a great outfit won't even matter... these are just too fabulous for words. XO, Liza



Opening Ceremony 3/4 Sleeve Cropped Trench Coat- So I have NEVER been into trenches, whether they are basic or all redone. This one though is awesome. I love how short is is and I am a sucker for coats that look like little dresses.

Proenza Schouler Toggle Cropped Jacket- UGH! Drool! This is beyond sick. I would do anything for this one. Paired with the Proenza J Brands too? Perfection.

Proenza Schouler Double Breasted Peak Lapel Coat- Ummm are you serious Proenza? Those guys honestly killed it for their fall collection. I think back to the shows and that one was hands down my fave. I remember seeing this coat come down the runway and I had no words. Really... none. It is that amazing. Such a statement piece.

Jenni Kayne Oversized Coat- Oooh this is just beautiful. I love how Shopbop paired it with a black dress, bare legs, and little booties. That is exactly how it should be worn in my eyes. Love it.


Peter Pilotto 3 Grid Metallic Trim Wool Coat- Whoa! What is this? You can always count on Peter Pilotto to give you something totally different and ultimately chic. This is stunning. It looks amazing on the model too. I'd love it with leggings or super skinny jeans.

Miu Miu Funnel Neck Wool Coat- Ahh Miu Miu. Never fails. This reminds me of a blouse of mine by Miu Miu I got a few years ago. I love this so much. I would wear it like crazy.

Isabel Marant Rick Rabbit Coat- I had to throw a fur in the bunch... I love a white fur and this one is unreal. The buttons on it are so cute, as well as the little collar. This would be a great coat to take from day to night.

Henrik Vibskov Dumpo Jacket- This probably wouldn't keep you very warm, but you would most definitely make a fashion statement! Had to throw it in the mix because it's so awesome.

Tsumori Chisato Zigzag Loop Coat- Tsumori never lets me down. EVER. Her stuff is consistently amazing. Whether it be a fabulous top or a funky pair of tights, I love it all. If I could afford it, I'd buy all of the Tsumori on Lagarconne and Forwardforward! Hahahaha. This coat is beautiful though.

3.1 Phillip Lim Boxy Coat- Last but not least! I love anything nubby and fuzzy and this Phillip Lim alpaca coat is fab.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...