Monday, January 3, 2011

Website Spotlight: Boutiques.Com

I am always all for discovering new fashion sites, whether it be ones like Polyvore where you can put outfits together or ones like Fashionista.com that explore all aspects of the fashion world. Boutiques.com, which launched this past November, is a brand new site made by Google that allows you to create your own "boutique", based on styles you like, as well as silhouettes, colors, etc. Now that I think of it, it's kind of like the Pandora of fashion! Once you pick your style preferences, Boutiques.com breaks it down and shows you tons of different options that are available for purchase from all your favorite online shopping destinations, whether it be Net-a-porter or Neimans. I highly recommend this site for people that have a hard time finding things they like online.... I, on the other hand, practically know EVERY website that carries my favorite designers/brands, so I don't use it that often. It's definitely fun though to click on what you "love, "hate", and want to add to your personal boutique. Not to mention you are able to browse all the different celebrity boutiques and see what they like! Check out what the site looks like below... And don't forget to "folllow" me if you plan on joining or are already a member on the site! My username is LizaW. Happy Monday everyone! XO, Liza


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...