Saturday, February 20, 2010

Liza's Top Picks on Shopbop.com

Let's face it... online shopping has lately been out of control. I have been loving eeeeverything, but here are my top six picks from one of my favorite sites I check daily, Shopbop.com. From Derek Lam to Current/Elliott, this site has it all! XO, Liza


T by Alexander Wang Sweatpants- Loving the look of sweats with shoes like these... makes them actually wearable and super cute.

Torn by Ronny Kobo One Shoulder Striped Dress- Never been a huge fan of the one shoulder dress, but I like this one a lot. Something about it is ultra chic.

Re- Collection Studded Bandeau Bra- Love this newer line, which takes recycled materials and transforms them into knockouts like this bra. This would look particularly great peaking out of a little blazer.

Pencey Cropped Sweatshirt- Love this casual look... and it's 50% off too!

Only Hearts Blouson Bodysuit- Adore bodysuits and this one is just great. I would pair it with jean shorts, just as they did on the site.

Modern Vintage Perforated Peep Toe Wedges- these remind me of the Givenchy's and they are a quarter of the price. Definitely on my list for this upcoming spring!

shopbop.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...