Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Liza's Top Shopbop Fall Picks

Alright ladies... so since fall is approaching, knits, vests, and blouses galore are slowly trickling into our favorite stores and online sites. One of my faves, Shopbop.com is stocked with the cutest goodies. Here are my current obsessions for the upcoming season! XO, Liza


Rebecca Taylor Layered Ruffled Vest- OMG. Is this not so frigin gorgeous? I would wear this ALL the time!

Stunning.


Plastic Island Stonage Cardigan- This is a must have. Period. Plus at only 100 bucks? Done!


Rag & Bone Waverly Shorts- How cute are these babies? Would love these with sheer black tights and my Melissa wedges or a pair of open toe pumps.

Falke Corsage Stay Up Tights- I am a tights hog. Whether they are exclusive Chanel or reliable Wolford, I collect them like dolls. These will most definitely be added to my wardrobe for fall.

Equipment Signature Blouse- These blouses have been around for a while, but they are so great! I love how loose they are.

shopbop.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...