Friday, December 18, 2009

Red Carpet Queen: Diane Kruger

If there is anyone that always always nails it on the red carpet, it is Diane Kruger. I really don't think I have ever seen her in something I didn't like. She is the epitome of class and sheer elegance. I always look forward to seeing what she is wearing, whether it's at a movie premiere or a big event, such as the Met Gala. I saw her a year or two ago on the designer floor at Barney's in NYC and she's just as gorgeous in person as in the pictures. Here are a bunch of my favorite looks of Diane. There are a ton, so brace yourself. Haha! XO, Liza


Love the accordion pleats on the skirt. Her shoes are awesome too.

Diana is kind of a Chanel hog. Hahaha. But hey, if I was a celebrity attending countless parties and premieres, I would be decked in Chanel too! Can't blame her!

Stunning.

This casual look is great. The blouse is adorable.


This dress is a show stopper. The front is amazing and then you see the back and pretty much gasp. This is probably my favorite dress she has ever worn.

This is my second favorite dress Ms. Kruger has worn. I love the ruffle detailing and the slit.

Bracelets galore.

Perfect. Obsessed with this outfit.

Chanel yet again. Absolutely beautiful.

I love the vintage feel to this dress. It suits her very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...