Thursday, April 15, 2010

Pale Pink Valentino

OK. I don't remember the last time something hurt as bad as these few items. The worst part... they are all sold out. I woke up this morning, had a cup of coffee, was given breakfast in bed by John... and then THIS had to happen.

X. Jewls


Valentino Top


As if it couldn't get worse... The back has to look like this! So stunning!


Chloe Perfection.


And of course it's $8000 and SOLD OUT. Naturally.


Valentino. Too much to deal with.


Look at this construction?!


Valentino


Ok, I must own this bag. If it makes my rent late... I will OWN THIS BAG!


Satin lining. So sweet.


This top is sick too.


Stella McCartney. My dream bridesmaid dress.


So classy.


Malene Birger.


OK, such an amazing throw on for spring and summer.

net-a-porter.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...