Sunday, July 25, 2010

LANVIN T-Shirt Dress

I am beyond obsessed with the simplicity of this Lanvin T-Shirt Dress. Alber Elbaz kills it every time. I swear he is an alien. The Balmain aviators are bad ass too. Simple, yet totally effective. I have a feeling they are about to get reaaaally played out everywhere, but for now I have a big crush. As for everything else, I would like to load on a bunch of gold accessories with the white dress and go with my staple Chanel nail colour. Easy and clean. Now onto our handbag and shoes. I am loooooooving Marni's new muted pink handbag that just popped up. $1400... I might need it. Miu is killing 60's mod this season as we are all aware of and these shoes are beyond darling and innocent looking... but then the sky high heel gives it that modern day edge. I'm definitely into it. Miu Miu is the front runner for me this season second to Balenciaga. Without a doubt. Well I'm off to bed early with John and the kittens. Hope you are all having a great Saturday!

X. JewlsLanvin T-Shirt Dress? I can't go wrong...








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...