Thursday, July 15, 2010

Shoot of the Day: Terry Richardson Shoots Jessica Stam for W

Ummmmmm... Obsessed with the fall looks this year. CANNOT get enough of the tweed 60's mod pieces Balenciaga and Miu Miu are whipping out. Yes, please. I'll take it all. Hope you are all having a fabulous week.

X. Jewls


Balenciaga. Collared blouse under that incredible sweater. Check. Precious skirt. Check. Perfect shoes. Check. Ohhhh kill me now.


Miu Miu. Uh, first of all I am pretty sure Jessica went to my mother's house and stole my dog, Atticus, for this shoot because that is literally him. Ha! Second of all, the lavender skirt on the right needs to be on my body this second. Aghhh, Lize and I would wear that thing to death.


Proenza Schouler. Back to school as an adult. Well, yeah... I would go if I could wear this outfit. I think I would go back as Rizzo from Grease.


Balenciaga. Ladylike, elegant, spunky, and classy. Nicolas Ghesquiere nails it every time.


Stam in Kors. Not loving the look. He is sort of trying to be Chanel, but obviously not quite executing, but Elmo is ahhhmazing. Had to throw this in here because I died laughing when I saw it. So Terry to shoot this.


models.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...