Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I am Lusting After These Items

Drool. Drool. Drool.

X. J

I am seriously getting studded out, but I can't deny the adorable construction on these See by Chloe High Tops. Definitely top on my list.


Look at the cute stitching!


This Brian Reyes is on sale right now. Such a perfect white dress. So classy. Reminds me of something Diane Kruger would wear.


The cut out in the back is so gorgeous and unexpected!


Again, leather is overdone, but these Preen harems are so different looking. Also on sale.



I really just want this entire Karen Walker get-up. Such a cute look. Great for day time runnin' around.

forwardbyrevolve, lagarconne, net-a-porter

13 comments:

  1. I love love love that Brian Reyes dress! All of his designs are so feminine and modern. That shoulder detail is so pretty and feminine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! Obsessed with it! Basic white classic... but with the cut out and shoulder details a really unique piece.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for reading. hope ur well!

    xoxo

    JEwls and Lize

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...