Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Opening Ceremony Shoes

Greetings from Florida! Sorry I have not updated in so long. I've been relaxing and enjoying my time off from school... although I have not stopped frequenting my favorite sites every morning with my coffee! Here are some amazing shoes by Opening Ceremony's house line that I am in love with. I'll take all of these in a size 8 please. XO, Liza


Bows, Bows, Bows.

These are just fab. That is all there is to say.

A combination of a wedge, a bootie, and a clog? In love!

Openingceremony.us

1 comment:

  1. May I simplу say what а comfort to find ѕomebοԁy who truly undеrstands what
    they аre talking about оnline. You actuallу κnow hoω to bring an
    iѕsue to light and mаkе it impoгtant.

    More and mоrе people should cheсk this out and underѕtand thіs
    side of the stοry. It's surprising you're nοt more ρopular given that you definitely have the gіft.



    Feel free to surf to mу web sіte - Schools offering pharmacy technician training

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...