Hey guys. I Live For It has now received three of these blogger awards so we would like to take the time and award some of our favorites. A big thank you to, Miss Pepper Vintage, The Vanity Lair, and A Random Fashionholic for giving us these awards! We've reached over 400 followers now and want to thank every single one of your for being a part of this! We love all of you!
X. Jewls and Liza
To give this award, we must link the people who gave it to us. List seven fun facts that you guys may not know about us and then list seven bloggers we feel deserve these awards and let them know they have received it.
1. We met in gym class during high school at age 16. We had swimming that week and both had brought in excuses from our doctors so we wouldn't have to get in the gross pool. We had spent three hours straightening our hair that morning?! Duh. We instantly knew we were soulmates.
2. Confession. Every morning of junior year in high school, we would drive to Starbucks to get Venti Mocha Frapuccinos WITH WHIP. Keep in mind, this was before they offered any sort of "light" frappuccino. Beyond unhealthy. Ew.
3. Every time we would break up with one of our two week long boyfriends, we would drive by our exs houses belting out "Without You" by the Dixie Chicks. We weren't kidding. There were tears.
4. Every morning I would pick up Liza for school. I lived behind it so we would come back to my house and style each other. From headbands all the way down to our shoes, we were always decked... Even if it was just for Biology. Once we looked perfect, we would come downstairs for an exquisite breakfast cooked by my mom and she would french braid our hair.
5. Junior year we had 7th period math together. Our teacher separated us like kindergartners and wouldn't allow us to sit next to each other for the rest of the year because we wouldn't shut up and stop putting make-up on each other. From then on, when our teacher turned her back to write on the chalk board, Liza and I would toss my mini Herve Chapelier bag full of Lancome Juicy Tubes across the classroom to each other. Ha! We were obsessed!!!
6. Living behind school had it's perks. We used my geographical location as a way to get Liza's mom to let her sleepover on week nights. We would do our homework, watch Dawson's Creek, and dance for hours up in my room to Boy George's "The Crying Game". My mom would always end up coming in to check on us because we would be screaming laughing (Pictured below, 5th down). Notice the teenage photo collages on my wall! Bahaha!
7. To this day, we feel like we understand each other better than anyone. We are more than best friends. We are sisters. Friends and boyfriends have come and gone, but our friendship has been our one and only constant. We have seen each other through so many hardships and joys. We hold hands through every event that life throws at us. It's hard to find good girlfriends. We are so lucky to have had each other all these years because we have never had to look for anything more! It's a rarity to have a best friend you can cycle with, cry with, laugh with, be silent with, gossip with, be really mad about something with, tell secrets to and know they'll take it to the grave. We can do all these things with each other and always come out the other end hysterically laughing.
Best friends for ten years and still going strong... Here are some old snaps from ages 16 to about 22.
And the Kreativ Blogger award goes to.... (drumroll, please)
6. My Fair Lady
And the Versatile Blogger award goes to... (drumroll, please)
6. Studded Rose