Saturday, August 7, 2010

Model Obsession: Monika Rohanova

So I saw this model on someone's blog the other day... I forgot who, but I am loooving her! From the Czech Republic, Monika is very very new. I could barely find any information on her! She's graced the covers of a few magazines in Italy and Switzerland, but has yet to walk in any runway shows. I personally think she is drop dead gorgeous. She reminds me of a more exotic Jessica Stam. Here are some photos I found of Monika. She is most definitely one to watch come Paris fashion week! XO, Liza



Ok. This picture is sick.


LOVE this!

Jessica Stam's long lost twin?

So fresh and natural.


Are those my Chanel sunglasses?

2 comments:

  1. She's beautiful!!! LOVE the "fresh" look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We do too! Thanks for reading! XO, Liza and Jewls

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...