Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Trend Spotlight: Fur Accents

Ok, so I am with Lize on this... It is a little early to be shopping for fall, but hey anyone can get stir crazy in the monotony of summer fashion gear. I certainly do. Living in LA only makes it worse because I don't get any seasons here!!! Sunshine all the time is not as amazing as it seems guys. Trust me... not for fashionistas anyway. I grew up layering and loving autumn in Chicago. I miss those crisp days where scarves, hats, and gloves were an absolute necessity. On the hunt for my favorite fall go-to, fur, I have been pleasantly surprised by the amount of options we have here! Super cute stuff for high AND low budgets! Check out my top picks.

X. Jewls


Daydream Nation Fur Collar Necklace. $198. This I adore and would buy because it's versatile, fresher than a scarf and can be worn so many different ways. A must have for sure.


Thomas Wylde Fur and Studded Overcoat Dress. $3700, naturally. We can all drool though, right?


So killer.






Daydream Nation Fur Accent Top. $106. Loving this.



Givenchy Calf Hair Ankle Boots. $1190. Sob. I'm so madly in love with these.


The buckle coming up around the ankle just melts my heart.


Daydream Nation Fur Shoulder Cardigan. An amazing throw on. $212.


Anna Sui Rabbit Fur Bolero. $590.


I want to make this my pillow.


Jeffrey Campbell Xanadu Fur Ankle Boots. A cheaper fur bootie option and a bit more punk. $198.


net-a-porter.com, oaknyc.com, pixiemarket.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...