Monday, September 20, 2010

Karen Walker Spring 2011

You can always count on Karen Walker to give a good consistent show at NYFW. Jewls and I first discovered her designs about five years ago at Hejfina, an AMAZING boutique that unfortunately closed in Chicago. Karen's pieces are bright and easy and truly speak for themselves. Around 2007, she started producing some killer sunglasses that are truly irresistible and of course are featured in her shows. Although I feel this wasn't one of her strongest collections, there were still some fantastic pieces coming down the runway. Check them out below! XO, Liza


I love this pattern.

Ooooh. This is fabulous. I like the texture of the bottom half.

Love how the top and shorts contrast.

This top is so cute... and the pants are even better! I love how loose they are.

Whoa pop of color! This skirt is so fun. Perfect with that grey tank since it's such a piece!

I think this is a onesie... hoping it's not a shirt and shorts because I want this for spring. I adore the sleeves!

style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...