Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Mandy Coon Spring 2011

Hey guys! Ok, so let the reviewing from my side begin! So far, Mandy Coon is my absolute favorite. I first saw her pieces here in LA at Church Boutique. Church, in my opinion, is hands down the most killer boutique in all of LA at the moment. If I had a never ending amount of cash, I would spend it all there! The buyers are geniuses and their eye for the up and coming is impeccable. Ironically, without even having a discussion with Lize about seeing Mandy's pieces at Church, she posted the bunny bag that Mandy designed. Soon after, Mandy showed for the first time at NYFW and completely made my mind explode into a million little pieces. So without further ado, here are my top picks from Mandy Coon Spring 2011! Enjoy!

X. Jewls


My favorite. Ohh, it hurts.


Burlap? Yes, please.


Stunning.


Chiffon and leather. Rick Owens mixed with a bit of Givenchy. I live for this.


The construction of this whole look is too much for me to handle.


Simply beautiful.


style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...