Monday, April 11, 2011

Bathing Beauties

Ok girls... swimsuit season is just around the corner! Personally, I cannot wait. There is nothing more that I love then sitting by the pool or on the sand, listening to my iPod while devouring a girly beach read or the latest issue of Elle. THE most important part though is being decked in the perfect summer bikini, right? I think so! So many amazing swimsuits have been popping up left and right online and in stores and I have finally gathered together some of my top picks. From Topshop to Eres, there is most definitely a suit for everyone! Check them out below! Happy Monday! XO, Liza


Miu Miu Frilled Triangle Bikini- Agh! Miu Miu makes swimwear now? I am in love with this one! The color, the sweet frills outlining the bust and bottom? So simple, yet sweet. Available here for $245.

 Agent Provocateur Amylee Printed Bikini Top and Briefs- Had no idea Agent Provocateur did swimsuits... and of course they are nothing but AMAZING. Their lingerie is absolutely stunning and this particular suit kills me! I NEED it for this summer! The print on it is too cute. I do love that the pieces are sold separate though, as I would definitely wear the bandeau with a solid color bottom. Buy the top here for $180 and the bottoms here for $140.


Topshop Multi Colored Paisley Bikini- Simply darling. Enough said. Available at Topshop for $55. What a bargain!


Missoni Mare Patchwork Zigzag String Bikini- I cannot recommend a Missoni bikini enough. Yes they are super expensive, but I definitely consider it a summer investment because I have worn mine to death! They are so flattering and beyond sexy. I am kind of addicted to them... This one is gorgeous. Buy it at Intermix for $495.

 Mara Hoffman Solid Ruffle Bustier Bikini- A girl can never go wrong with a black bikini and this one seems like the perfect one to me! Adorable. Get it at Shopbop for $200.

 Eres Show Obscur Bikini- Another investment bikini... Hahahaha! I have been crushing on Eres swimsuits for a while now, so I think it might be the time to bite the bullet and get one already! I loooove this color! Available at Nancy Meyer for $360.


 VPL Swimsuit- I had to throw in a funky one-piece in the mix and this one was an obvious give in for me. I love it soooo much. I am not sure about the tan lines it would give me, but I would definitely be the most stylish one on the beach! Buy it here for $175.


Tori Praver Floral Rush Bikini Top and Bottoms- Last but not least! How precious is this one? I adore the high waisted bottoms... so retro. Oh and not to mention it is reversible! Perfect! Available at Anthropologie, $98 for the top and $98 for the bottoms.

27 comments:

  1. although one piece swim suits leave some odd tan lines they are my favourite style. love the intricacy in the design. adore, adore, adore the last one with the high waist bottoms, so adoreable

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg IN LOVE with the Agent Provocateur bikini!! I had no idea that they made swimwear. I'm loving these picks girls!

    Also, I'm coming out to LA for a couple of days this summer. If there is one thing that I absolutely have to do while I'm there, what is it?

    http://www.thevanitylair.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the first suit and the bright yellow one. v cute :) xoxo jcd :: ps im hosting a interior design link up! post about your dream room or decor wishlist and link up at cornflake dreams all week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute bathing suite i love the first light blue one1


    <3 steffy
    Steffys Pros and Cons

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the second one. Great picks!!

    <3
    Sandy
    http://www.myfairlady247.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the last suit! I wish it came in Sashka's size!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The bottom one is adorable! And I would gladly switch with you to be in Los Angeles and you can be in France haha. <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the top shop bikini and the Tori Praver Floral Rush Bikini. and the black one is a classic!
    nice post
    x
    http://myfashionfondue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, I love all swimsuits. Yes, pool + ipod + elle = best summer..

    x

    Martina

    ReplyDelete
  10. great bathing suit picks ! i love the miu miu one i may just have to get it this season


    stop by sometime<3
    http://passportglamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the Eres yellow two-piece, it's so summery and bright! I can't wait till summer here. Love all of these suits.



    Erica

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's sad that we don't have Anthropology in Italy. I love it!
    Selv
    http://dontcallmefashionblogger.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE










    drinkteabecontent.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the second and the third :) I wish I had them!

    ReplyDelete
  15. i love that anthropologie two piece! so adorable...now i just need to get ready for suit season!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the last suit! Please check out my blog when you can and follow if you like!
    xx
    Shellena
    www.mintalamode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I actually posted about bikinis yesterday as well. And I posted the exact same Agent provocateur and topshop ones! They are so adorable, I love the Agent provocateur ones. The yellow one is really cute and I really like the top bit and the colour of course.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Loved your choices!

    ReplyDelete
  19. WOW lovin all these choices. the light pale blue is perfect, the one with cutouts is amazing, and i love the reversible pair with the high waist! lovely!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. How fun is the Agent Provocateur suit? Adorable!

    http://turquoiseandteale.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. ooo la la! Great picks!

    hausofpretty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. My personal favorites are the Topshop and VPL swimsuits. They have unique charm and are guaranteed head-turners!

    XXo,
    Neekoh

    ReplyDelete
  23. Shame you forgot Tara Matthews, I´m completely in love with her bikinis!! I´m working on a post about her.
    Here I let you the one I did last summer, hope you enjoy it and become a fan as I am!!!

    http://lovingmyjetlag.blogspot.com/2010/08/swimwear-design.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...