Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Website Spotlight: Forward by Revolve

Revolve Clothing's high end sister site, Forward, is on the list of online boutiques I check out weekly. They carry some of my favorite lines, including Rachel Comey, Tsumori Chisato, Pamela Love jewelry, and so much more. They always have a great selection, however merchandise does fly out (the things I love/want always are gone). Check out some of my favorite pieces from forwardforward.com. XO, Liza


I love these Tsumori Chisato pants so much. The ruching is amazing, as well as the scrunchy waistband.

Again Tsumori, these shorts are killer. Ugh.

Love Preen. This dress is quite pricey, but it is so hot and gorgeous. I love the neckline and the color instantly pops.

Future Classics has some great things right now for fall. I can totally see Jewls wearing this.

This adorable little Acne dress is of course sold out. With or without tights, this would be a perfect number for a night out to dinner with the girls.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...