Saturday, November 21, 2009

Shoot of the Day: 10 Magazine

When I grabbed my May 2009 10 magazine and saw this shoot, I never forgot about it. Ya know how sometimes certain shoots just never leave your memory and stay with you? This shoot was one of those for me. I love everything about it. The femininity, the grunge, the dust, the natural lighting. There is just something so gorgeous about how it all came together and was executed. Claudia and Stefan pretty much kill it every time. You can tell they have an amazing bond as a creative team and David Vandewal clearly met their vision with every single piece of clothing and accessory he threw onto Marina. Agh, magic!

X. Jewls









Photography: Claudia Knoepfel and Stefan Indlekofer (two of my favorites)
Stylist: David Vandewal
Model: Marina Perez

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...