Monday, November 30, 2009

I Wear my Sunglasses at Night...

So if you know me really well, you know that I am a sunglasses FREAK. Really I am. I have way too many than any normal person should have, but that doesn't matter. They are a key fashion accessory to me and in my eyes, you can never have too many! Here are some of my favorites. XO, Liza








How fun are these Luella for Linda Farrow sunglasses? I remember seeing them a few years back at Creatures of Comfort in LA. I could see Agyness Deyn wearing these.


I have been a major Ted Lapidus fan for years. His glasses are enormously big and that is the way it should be!

These Dior's are insane. Not sure if I could wear the gold, but I love them.

Benjamin Eyewear makes amazing sunglasses. I'd love to get these as my next pair.

These Anglo American heart glasses are the best. I got them this past spring and I LOVE wearing them.. no pun intended. Haha!

Last but not least, these vintage Dior sunglasses are fabulous. They are available on e-bay at the moment.

ebay, leeleelunettes.com, retrospecs.com.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...