Saturday, November 7, 2009

We Love You Karen Walker

Karen Walker is a New Zealand designer. She said she had started with $100 in her pocket that she made a t-shirt with in 1990 and by 1995, she had opened two stores and started selling at Barney's New York. After years of building her brand... cult following, avid fans and buyers started selling and purchasing her pieces in local obscure boutiques, mainly in Los Angeles and New York. I have been a fan of her clothes and sunglasses for years now when I stumbled upon some shades at Creatures of Comfort here in LA on Melrose. Since then, Lize and I have started quite a collection. I live for her men's styles the most. I usually tend to snag those up, so boys, get on it! 

X. Jewls


At a pool party in the Hills.


In St. Barts.






These are my next victims. So amazing.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...