Monday, May 17, 2010

Favorite New Item: Chanel Trompe L'oeil Ballerina Tights

Well I was a very lucky girl come graduation. My amazing boyfriend knew I was eying... well I guess you can say OBSESSED with the Chanel tights from this spring season. Everyday when we would do our usual drive to Intelligentsia Coffee on Belmont, we would pass the Chanel windows as we were getting onto Lake Shore Drive. I would oooh and ahhh at the amazing ballerina-esque tights in the window... and what do you know... he picked me up from school on Tuesday and told me were heading to Chanel. AHH! BEST. GIFT. EVER. Check them out below. I wore them yesterday to my graduation of course and they most definitely added something special to my cap and gown. XO, Liza

1 comment:

  1. Yipppppeeeeeeeeee!!!!! Now i need the pink ones and we are set.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...