Sunday, May 16, 2010

Outfit Post: Lone Pony in the Hills

What a GORGEOUS Saturday in Los Angeles. A perfect day to shop and my mommy is in town. After cruisin' around all day with the top down, my sis and I pulled off for a quick outfit post snap shoot. Hope you're all having a great weekend!

X. Jewls

Outfit Details:
Gryphon studded sweatshirt blazer, Grey Ant black bubble romper, Forest green tri blend tank, Hanky Panky lace bralette, Jeffrey Campbell studded sandals, Cazal sunglasses, Forever 21 headband, circa 1917 vintage necklace, Givenchy handbag, Chanel stack ring, Erin Wasson x Low Luv knuckle ring (purchase at www.shopDiavolina.com), Peace sing gold plate ring, my engagement ring ;) , vintage turqouise bangle, vintage coin bracelet, Gray leather wax wrap bracelet w 14 carat gold clasp (designed and made by me), and vintage gold ball stack bracelets.




Horse tail.


Bubble.


Uh, yeah. Lize and I both share the bad habit of throwing our handbags on the dirty ground... we need to work on that.


Grinch.


All is good in the world when I am holding my Coffee Bean...


The rings I am bingeing on at the moment. My Chanel stack from cruise 05' (there are two more in the set that are red that I wasn't wearing), my Erin Wasson, Peace Sign, and the Engagement ring, Well... I guess that one isn't really a binge. That one will be on for a while. Bahahaha.

2 comments:

  1. Uuu love that blazer and you look great :)
    Also envious on that LA weather

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww, thank you Vanja. you are the sweetest. hope you're well and thanks for reading!

    xoxoxo, Jewls and Lize.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...