Saturday, May 1, 2010

Jeremy Scott Sunglasses for Linda Farrow T-Shell/Cream and Ivory Bones at Opening Ceremony

Liza was an avid Jeremy Scott fan from the very beginning and was the one who turned me onto him. While we feel he has lost his touch a bit over the years, I AM LIVING FOR these new glasses he has designed with Linda Farrow. A tad pricey at $265, but I may be able to get over it... In fact, I am getting in the car right now to run to Opening Ceremony and check out the ivory ones. I need a new summer pair and these might be the ones!

X. Jewls


These remind me of a trendy high fashion Wilma Flintstone or something?! Love!!!




INSANELY ADORABLE IN A NERDY/CONFIDENT WAY ! I JUST LOVE IT!


Openingceremony.us

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...