Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Designer Spotlight: With Hearts in my Eyes

One of my favorite go to online shopping sites is Cali based, Bonadrag. From Jeffrey Campbell wedges to a hand dyed floor length Lindsey Thornburg dress, every piece on this site is amazing. It is very rare I say that as I am very picky, but I feel the buyers of Bonadrag are spot on. I'd have to say though my favorite line they carry is called With Hearts in my Eyes. Sold exclusively at Bonadrag, the label is designed AND handmade by their assistant buyer and stylist, Hannah. I recently just received the velvet pants and skinny bra I ordered and I must say, I am in love! Check them out and a few of my other faves from With Hearts in my Eyes below! XO, Liza


Black Crushed Velvet Pants- How frigin cute are these? I really am tired and over my latex leggings and I felt these would be the perfect replacement! Not only are they super flattering and comfortable, but they go with practically everything. I love that they have a fold over waistband as well. I highly recommend them!

Skinny Bra- Since I don't need a ton of support, this bra is perfect for me! Hahahaha. It's really great though underneath anything and I love how it looks with an open back top or a racerback tank (shown here). Oh and the little studs on the straps too? Perfection.


Lace Crop Top- Adorable little tee huh... I would wear this with a pair of J Brand skinny jeans or some high waisted shorts. Very reasonable too at $85.

Striped Rosie Top and Black Velvet Lorie Shorts- This top is pretty awesome, but the shorts are calling my name! I was crushing on the Winter Kate velvet shorts for a while, but these ones are way better. I love how they have a zipper in the back.

Mary Jean Dress- This is just so so pretty. I love the length of it. It would definitely show off a killer pair of boots and the back of the dress is to die for as well.

bonadrag.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...