Friday, November 12, 2010

Item of the Day: Balenciaga Ankle Wedges

I was in the Barney's shoe department about a week ago with my mom and when I spotted these insane Balenciaga ankle wedges, let me tell you.... I could NOT stop thinking about them alllll day. They look amazing in the picture, so you can only imagine what it's like to hold them. Hahahaha I sound like a shoe psycho, but really... these shoes are unreal. Not only do I love the wooden wedge, but the little buckle on the ankle? To die for. Before I checked the bottom of the shoe for the price, I must say I was scared... they had to be at LEAST $1200. Well, they are $995. Expensive, but not over the top like a pair of Alaias or Givenchys. So I was somewhat relieved. Ha! I do have a very hard time saving my money though, as the minute I see something I like, I buy it. On the other hand, these booties are really worth saving up every single penny. XO, Liza




barneys.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...