Monday, March 8, 2010

La Garconne

K, so I needed to take a little hiatus from this site because it was giving me anxiety I am bored at work and decided to take a quick gander and ummm.... what? This site has gotten really really good! A couple things that are going to be keeping me up tonight...

X. Jewls



3.1 Phillip Lim. So sweet.

3.1 Phillip Lim. Love how these fold over. So 90's.


Martin Maison Margiela


These are seriously the most perfect aviators ever made. Why do they have to be $615!


Golden Goose High Tops. I always love these.

Jerome Dreyfuss. These bags are so soft and green is my fave color, so I am obsessed.


I'm sort of into the ugliness of these Opening Ceremony boots.


Thakoon jumper. No words.

Alexander Wang Apron Shorts

lagarconne.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...