Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Liza's Best and Worst of the Academy Awards

The Academy Awards were not very exciting this past Sunday, but of course I had to tune in to see what everyone was wearing! Nothing that spectacular... I definitely preferred the Golden Globes dresses this year over these ones. Here are my picks though for best and worst dressed. Enjoy! XO, Liza

Best Dressed

Sarah Jessica Parker in Chanel- Only SJP could pull off this dress, as it is definitely not everyone's cup of tea. I personally think it's beautiful on her. She has always been such a fashion icon to all women. I love how she is never afraid to wear something out of the box.

Diane Kruger in Chanel- Stunning! This dress is my favorite of the bunch. Diane is ALWAYS in Chanel, but she wears it beautifully.

Demi Moore in Atelier Versace- As I am usually not the biggest Versace fan, I did love this one. The color works on her slightly tan skin and I love how the bodice is perfectly fitted. Gorgeous.

Carey Mulligan in Prada- Although this dress isn't as special as SJP's or Diane's, it is still very very pretty. She pulls it off well with her pixie cut and long diamond earrings.

Worst Dressed

Jennifer Lopez in Armani Prive- Ugh! This is just terrible. It makes her hips look insanely huge and that thing coming out of the side? What is that? Hate it.

Tina Fey in Michael Kors- Tina, Tina, Tina. Why do you always disappoint in fashion? This does not work at all. I feel she never picks the right dress. Ah man....

Zoe Saldana in Givenchy- Well, I always always love anything Givenchy, but this... I do NOT! Ugh! The top is gorgeous, but then you scroll to the bottom and it's like a mariachi skirt or something? Way too much. Hate all the different shades of purple too.

Charlize Theron in John Galliano by Dior- Aw geez. This dress really would have been pretty... WITHOUT the cinnabons for boobs!!! Galliano either is great or just plain ridiculous. This is ridiculous.

justjared.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...