Monday, March 8, 2010

Picks from STELLA McCartney F/W 2010

Ok, so I have truly been desperate for some fabulous little no-brainer dresses and everything I have been seeing is lame, kind of trashy, and overdone. Well, I pretty much just found everything I could ever need in Stella's new collection. While I wasn't crazy about her pieces, suits, sweaters and tops, Stella started nailing the dresses at the end of her show. She ranges from a crazy hot black leather look, a vixen red mesh look to a beautiful ladylike tea party nude look... all a girl could need! Check it out!

X. Jewls



My absolute favorite. Ugh, this is so fresh. I am not usually into red, but this is hot!


I love the separated sleeves.


Loving the fit of this jacket.


Perfectly ladylike.


Timeless. Would wear this forever.


Perfect with my pale skin and red hair! Agh, gimme!

style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...