Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Designer Spotlight: Suno

A few months ago while I was browsing on Opening Ceremony's website, I came across a new line they were carrying called Suno. I fell in love with a bunch of the pieces, including an adorable bikini and an electric yellow romper. I kind of forgot about the line though until I saw Whitney Port sporting the fabulous onesie on her recent trip to Miami. Well anyways... Suno is fairly new, designed by Max Osterweis. Made in Nairobi, Kenya, Suno, named after his mom, is made up of separates in colorful prints. The 34 -year- old designer from San Francisco was inspired to start his own label after a trip to Kenya, as he wanted to help bring work to the factories there. I love that... not to mention the prices of Suno are solely based on how unique a print is. Check out some of the pieces below. They are most definitely vibrant and fun for the summer. XO, Liza


Designer Max Osterweis


How cute is this bandeau bikini? I am always a sucker for anything ruffly!

I love this onesie so so much. It is kind of 80's/Saved by the Bell, but oh so cute!

How great is the back of it too?

Love little lightweight vests to throw over a tank.


Whitney Port in two of my favorite pieces from the Spring/Summer Collection. She looks great in them.

nytimes.com, Openingceremony.us

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...