Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Shoot of the Day: Model Nicole Fox for Kathryn Hancock

Ahh, if I were a model... I guess this would be along the lines of what a shoot of mine would look like. The long red locks and the "I don't give" feel. I love the free spirit of this shoot and it most certainly suits my mood today. I had to wake up at 6 AM to be at work. I am wearing biker shorts, a grey shredded Laeken sweatshirt, and Guillaume flats. My hair is down in a red bed headed mess and my face is make up free, covered in my Lanvin eyeglasses cause I can't see straight from exhaustion... Agh! Counting the seconds till Friday when I get to pop into Nashville. Happy first day of June guys! Hope we can make it through this "back to reality day" after having that nice long weekend!

X. Jewls

Model: Nicole Fox
Photographer: Kathryn Hancock
Stylist: Thomas Anderson
Hair/Makeup: Juanita Lyon


Haha... this is about how I feel right now, except I don't look as cute.


This photo makes me want to always keep my hair RED!


Love.


A perfect nude lip.


I love the over- exposure.


I want this shirt. Someone find it for me!

fashiongonerogue.com

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...