Friday, June 4, 2010

Wildfox... for Kids

So I was on one of my favorite blogs, Knightcat this afternoon, and came across this amazing shoot for Wildfox... but for kids! It was only a matter of time before this adorable line came out with kids clothes. As I used to work at a children's store, I feel the clothes for the little ones are only getting better... and is this shoot not the cutest thing you have ever seen? This little girl is BEYOND adorable. A model in the making for sure! XO, Liza


Baby bad ass. Hahahaha!

Little granny.

I am so in love with this picture. What a little diva!



So frickin cute.




knighttcat.com

3 comments:

  1. AN AMAZING BABY MODEL!!SO CUTE! and cute blog!
    I opened a new fashion blog too, I hope u'll be one of my followers:-)

    http://lifegivemefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for reading!

    XO, Liza and Jewls

    ReplyDelete
  3. that little girl is way cooler than me.

    SeekingDirtyHairHalo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...