Saturday, November 21, 2009

Designer Spotlight: Complex Geometries

Based in Tokyo, Japan, this clothing line is slowly taking over all the obscure local boutiques in the US. As I am a fan of being swallowed up by fabric, I immediately loved this line when it first came out. It gives me the perfect basic neutral piece with the amazing construction that can be tied and knotted a million different ways. And while being so simple yet effective, there is nothing too trendy about the way these pieces are made. They could last for ages and ages. Here are some of the garments that I think are great staples for any wardrobe. Enjoy!

X. Jewls


My favorite.
















oaknyc.com assemblyofnewyork.com complexgeometries.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...