Friday, November 6, 2009

Designer Spotlight: Rachel Antonoff

I first discovered indie label, Mooka Kinney, a few years back while I lived in LA for the summer. I saw it at one of my favorite boutiques, Satine, and later picked up one of their dresses at Barney's. Sadly though, the designers of Mooka Kinney, Alison Lewis and Rachel Antonoff, decided to part ways and focus on their own solo lines. That was the end of Mooka Kinney... Alas though, I came upon Rachel Antonoff's own line a few weeks ago at Barney's Co-Op and fell in love. Since I am a total girly girl, this collection is so up my alley. Little shift dresses with floral prints, high waisted skirts, trousers, and shorts make up Rachel's Fall 2009 collection. Here are some of my favorite pieces. XO, Liza



Here is Rachel styling one of her models for her Fall 2009 lookbook.

Adorable Julia Frakes modeling one of her dresses. I love this one, as well as the tights.

Alia Shawkat from Arrested Development! Love her. Saw this dress at Barney's and didn't try it on because I knew if I did, I would have to buy it.

Perfect pairing of the blouse and the skirt. A bow in the hair to top it off.

So pretty. Love the floral wreath around her head too. Oh and the cute little kitten!

RachelAntonoff.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...