Thursday, December 10, 2009

Designer Spotlight: Obesity and Speed

I am buying these shirts this second. So sick. Lyz Olko and Josh Connor started designing Obesity and Speed in a basement in NYC back in 2004. Since then, it has gained quite a following, (The Misshapes have loved them since the beginning). While these tops are very Raquel Allegra-ish, who has $400 to throw down for a shredded tee? Not everyone, so here is a nice alternative and this way I can buy several!

X. Jewls






obesityandspeed.com

1 comment:

  1. Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I've truly enjoyed broesing your blog posts.
    In any case I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again very soon!

    Here is myy weeb page - whore

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...