Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Outfit Post: Last Day in Chicago

It's officially my last day in Chicago. I fly back to LA tomorrow night. Sad, although at least I get to meet John at the airport from his connection from Nashville. It's been a fun three days... I'm pretty sure we packed all of our shopping stops in. Would have liked to have jumped into Silver Moon for some good vintage finds, but Liza and I have vowed to keep our wallets tight. At least for a minute! Back home to nap, watch a movie, and snuggle. Then off to Feast restaurant for a nice date together. Quick brunch in the morning and then I'm off. Back to some normal weather! Agh, although I really do miss having loads of fabulous coats. My new rabbit fur jacket won't have much of a purpose at home, but at least I can rub him. Ha!

X. Jewls















Juliana-


Marc by Marc Jacobs Coat
Elizabeth and James Vest
Obesity and Speed Shredded Top
Marithe and Francois Girbaud Pants
Cashmere Beanie
Lanvin Flats
Goyard Bag
Mon Bijou Ring
Crystal Ball Necklace
Grey Ant Sunglasses

Liza-

Marc by Marc Jacobs Coat
Blaine Cashmere Sweater
Perry Ellis Fur Vest
Silence and Noise Zip Top
James Coviello Plaid Pants
Costume National Suede Flats
Vintage Rosary Necklace with Pendant from Eskell
Susan Daniels Headband
Linda Farrow Vintage Sunglasses
Miu Miu Bag

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...