Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Favorite Store: Kirna Zabete

Although there are a ton of incredible boutiques in NYC, one of my faves is Kirna Zabete. Located in the Soho area, owners Beth Buccini and Sarah Easley wanted to combine the elements of luxury and everyday (things for pets, kids, home, etc.). These two best friends opened their store in 1999 and not too long ago, launched an online site so we can shop whenever we want! I love this store, as not only do they have some of the most incredible pieces from the best designers, but it's stuffy free, no snooty attitudes or pressure. I hate that when you are in a nice store. Not to mention upon walking in, you are greeted by a table of Lanvin flats in every color of the rainbow. Now that is what I'm talking about! XO, Liza



These Rick Owens boots they have on their site make me drool. No joke.


Lanvin dance shoe= perfection. I think that's all I need to say.



This Givenchy studded shirt is amazing. Quite expensive for a tee, but hey... it's designed by Riccardo Tisci!

This ring is beyond awesome. Designed by Anndra Neen, I found all of her jewelry on Kirna's site to be pretty fabulous.


kirnazabete.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...