Saturday, December 26, 2009

Wishing Still... Marni Mini Balloon Bag

Ugh! Liza and I cried all morning over all the amazing sales that are going down today in the internet world. This Marni bag is one of the most depressing to me.... 30% off... we are looking at $1125 to $788. Still kind of bad for the size of this little baby, but still... I am in pain over it! Hope you all had a fabulous holiday! Santa was crazy good to me! Was kind of shocked, but we all know it will only sustain my thirst for so long. Haha!

X. Jewls



This stunning bordeaux color kills me.


net-a-porter.com

2 comments:

  1. Нmm іt seems lіκе your webѕіtе atе my fіrst сοmmеnt (it was ѕuper
    lοng) ѕо I guess I'll just sum it up what I wrote and say, I'm thoгoughly enjоyіng уour blog.

    I too am an aѕpіring blοg ωritеr but I'm still new to the whole thing. Do you have any suggestions for novice blog writers? I'd definitely aρprеciate it.



    Feеl free to visit mу blog post; abrir cuenta facebook

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have a spam problem on this blog; I also am a
    blogger, and I was wanting to knoω your sіtuatіon; many of us have created some nicе methoԁs and ωe are looking
    to swap methoԁѕ with othег
    folks, why not shoot me an e-mаіl if interested.


    Also visit my page; crear facebook

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...