Thursday, December 17, 2009

Holiday Top Ten Dream List

FINALLY done with school for the semester! One more to go and I'm done forever! Wow... Seems so close, yet so far away. Anywaaaays, since I am done with homework for the next month and a half, I rounded up my "dream list" at the moment. This would be if I had unlimited funds... Hey I can dream right? XO, Liza


This Sass and Bide dress is pretty amazing. I'd love to wear this on New Years Eve, even though I have no idea what I am doing yet!

I thought I was completely over these Chloe Sevigny X Opening Ceremony buckle boots. I was... Until they came out a few days ago with a pony hair version! Ughhhhh!

Still crushing over this Where the Wild Things Are X Opening Ceremony coat.


I adore ALL of Pamela Love's jewelry. This talon cuff in particular is pretty spectacular.

So you either hate this or you love it, but I love it. I wouldn't wear it as a vest, but I did have a chance to try it on a few months ago on my back and it looked awesome. Alexander Wang bags are always incredible.


This would be #1 on my dream list.. It is over 30,000 dollars though. No I am not kidding. This House of Waris ruby wings necklace KILLS me. I want it now. Too bad it costs an arm and a leg.

These Dolce and Gabbana wedges are great. I would wear these with everything.


Alexander Wang again. Such a staple it would be in my wardrobe.


My beige Lanvin flats are shot... I could use a new pair. Hey why not?


Amber Valleta just came out with a collaboration with t-shirt designer Monrow. I love love love this gold lace bra. I would wear it under a Kain tank or my T by Alexander Wang racer back baggy tank.

barneys.com, bonadrag.com, net-a-porter.com, Openingceremony.us, ronherman.com, saks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...