Monday, December 20, 2010

Blogger Spotlight: I've Got a Lust for Life

I always love stumbling upon awesome fashion blogs, whether they are brand new or pretty established ones I haven't discovered yet. Strictly pictures/editorials or all outfit posts, I have a small bunch that I check daily. The other night though I found a pretty fabulous blog by a girl with pretty fabulous style. It is rare I say that too, as I find it hard lately to find girls with style I relate to.  Everyone has become so uniform and I love people that take risks with fashion... they don't take themselves too seriously and ultimately have fun with what they are wearing. That being said, here are a few pictures of the blog, I've Got a Lust for Life, created and run by Olivia Lopez. Her killer killer style is documented all throughout her site, dating back to 2008. Whoa, how did I JUST find this girl? Well better late then never! Check out some of her outfit posts below! XO, Liza 

Ummm... are you serious? This outfit is SICK. Those shorts? The fuzzy sweater tucked in? Amazing.

Miu Miu socks. Adorable.
I love this picture. She is so darn cute.

This look is fierce. So Alexander Wang with the braid and the off the shoulder sweater.


Darling! This whole outfit is perfect to a T.
Again, amazing.

Lustforlife.com

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, I've recently been searching for info about this topic for a while and yours is the best I have came upon so far. However, what about the bottom line? Are you certain concerning the source?

    My site - first choice cash advance

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...