Saturday, December 11, 2010

Outfit Post: It's Raining Cats

After a delicious dinner party up in the hills at my best friend Clint's house, John and I came home to see our children (the kitties). Bellatrix gave me a warm embrace and Omar decided to jump head first mid snuggle. I must say... they do make for the greatest accessory to ANY outfit. ;) I adore this dress because it looks like a little fur vest from the back without actually having to wear a fur vest. You get the vague silhouette, but are not subject to the old and tired trend. It's the perfect combination! I will definitely be whipping this piece out for years to come. Hope you are all having a lovely weekend. 

X. Jewls

 



 


 


ASOS Deconstructed Chiffon Dress
Calvin Klein Black Tights
Via Spiga Chiffon Poof Pumps
Vintage Brass and Copper Clutch with Chain Strap
Tenoversix Annalynne Vintage Brass Choker
Marc Bernstein Leather and Gold Mesh Wrap Bracelet
Erin Wasson Low Luv Knuckle Ring
Chanel Stack Ring
Jessica Nail Polish in Midnight Moonlight

I've worn so many of my Essie deep burgundy and espresso nail polish colors, Chanel taupe and khaki... I decided five minutes before John and I walked out of our house that I wanted to go off the wall with a nice 5th grade "blue" to perk up my mood and go against all the trends at the moment. It worked. Now I just need Sea by RGB to come in the mail and I'll be set. For at least 5 minutes. Ha!

3 comments:

  1. awww your cats are really cute:D and i love that litle gold bag x
    read my blog-
    http://teapartycrasher-angel-rose.blogspot.com
    x angel-rose x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angel,

    Congrats on your new blog! Just checked it out. :) Thanks for reading-

    Xoxo-

    Jewls and Liza

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bellatrix makes me nervous climbing up that gorgeous dress, eeekk!!

    You're totally rocking the Serena high ponytail braid, you can pull it off with those long locks :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...