Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Outfit Post: Beverly Wilshire Hotel

Mommy is in town for the holidays, but I can only cram in two days with her before I pop off to Vancouver and Whister, Canada with John and his family for Christmas. So my sis and I decided The Beverly Wilshire for a delish lunch would be a good way to spend some family time all together. After a massive truffle risotto and a huge dessert sampler, we slothed back out to the valet so content and happy to all be together. On the way we snapped some shots in front of all the darling Christmas decorations. Yaaaay for the holidays! I am officially done with work and on vacation for the next nine days! I live for it!!!

X. Jewls




Rabbit Fur Coat
Lanvin Eyeglasses
Havana Cashmere Sweater
Lucca Black Wool Shorts
Gold Dotted Tights
Vintage Multicolored Necklace circa 1917
Onyx Geode and Turquoise Skull Brass Chain Necklace (made by me)
Calleen Cordero Handbag
Tara Subkoff Boots

1 comment:

  1. Hello! This post couldn't be written any better! Reading this post reminds me of my previous room mate! He always kept talking about this. I will forward this page to him. Fairly certain he will have a good read. Thank you for sharing!

    Feel free to visit my web page ... visit web site

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...