Sunday, December 26, 2010

Come SALE Away!

So now that Christmas is over and the new year is approaching, everything and anything good online and in stores is on SALE! I love it! Marked down 50 % or even 70 %, I suggest hitting up your favorite stores and sites ASAP to snag those items you've been keeping your eye on. I know I have! Here are my some of my faves.  XO, Liza


Opening Ceremony Lace Up Boot Clog (Originally $555.00, Now $388.50). So not a major markdown, but these boots could be paired with practically anything. Love the pony hair and the small little studs. Available at La Garconne.



Erin Kleinberg Silk Velvet Drawstring Shorts (Originally $195.00, Now $58.49). Continuing on with the velvet trend... I adore these. I have always loved the combination of black and blue. These would be adorable with some black opaque tights and a pair of sick boots. Available at SAKS.com.
 A.L.C.  Cooper Shirtdress (Originally $594.00, Now $297.00). This dress is fab. I could see myself getting a ton of use out of this one. Such a great piece to have. Available at Shopbop.com.
 Alexander Wang X Linda Farrow Matte Sunglasses (Originally $325.00, Now 227.50). It is rare that great sunglasses get a markdown, so I was pretty surprised when I saw these! They are a really awesome basic pair of glasses to have. I always say... you can never have too many pairs of sunglasses! Available at La Garconne.
 Lover Slouch Silk Shorts (Originally $304.00, Now $152.00). These shorts are on my wishlist at the moment. I love them SO much... the soft color, the fit, the length. So great. Available at Shopbop.com

 Pendelton X Opening Ceremony Military Cardigan (Originally $685.00, Now $343.00). All the Pendelton X Opening Ceremony is amazing. The pieces are bright, fun, and ultimately super wearable. I particularly love this cardigan. Available at Opening Ceremony.
 Rag & Bone Somerset Booties (Originally $475.00, Now $332.50) These babies are gonna go fast. I just know it! Such a great pair of boots to own. Once all beat up and worn in, they would look pretty awesome. Available at Shopbop.com
Thakoon Pompom Dress (Originally $1,260.00, Now $630.00). And last but not least, one of my favorite dresses of the year by Thakoon. Ask Jewls... I called her immediately the minute this piece popped up online. So incredible. It's on sale on a few sites at the moment, but this one markdown is crazy! Available at Kirna Zabete.

Lagarconne.com, Shopbop.com, Opening Ceremony.US, Saks.com, KirnaZabete.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...