Saturday, January 22, 2011

Item of the Day: Chloe Sevigny for Opening Ceremony Nana Tolteca Harness Boots

I am always looking for the perfect pair of boots that will will scuff up and wear in the way I want them to... That is definitely a hard thing to come across, but these Chloe Sevigny X Opening Ceremony Boots might just be the ones! Not only are they under $300, but they are almost IDENTICAL to the Miu Miu motorcycle boots from two years ago... and probably a fraction of the price! They also look insanely comfortable and that is very important to me when looking for a boot you can wear everyday and anywhere. I will most definitely be trying these on at the store when I go to LA this upcoming Thursday! YAY! I can't wait! Hope you all are having a fabulous weekend. XO, Liza 



OpeningCeremony.us

1 comment:

  1. Damn*

    those boots rocksssss

    http://dablacksjp.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...