Monday, January 24, 2011

Shoot of the Day: Patricia Van Der Vliet for Vogue UK

Sort of dying over this shoot. Patricia has such a fresh look and Lucinda Chambers knocked it out of the ball park with her styling on this one. I have always loved her work, but this is honestly killer.  For fun inspiration and new ways to throw some girly looks together, check out how Lucinda has layered these exquisite pieces below. I adore how she has layered blouses under these dresses with heavy necklaces, darling little socks with the platform mary janes, and even two slips at once throughout this shoot. It's nice to have other options beyond just belting a boring sundress. ;) Happy Monday cuties!

X. Jewls



I might have to give away my right arm for this MIU MIU top. I just died everywhere. 


This is my favorite look!! Ohhhh this dress! The headpiece, the gloves! Come on you guys!! How can you not die for this?


These shoes? Yes, please.


The ruffles on this dress are to die for.


Love how she layered these two dresses for a more relaxed look.


The blouse under this yellow piece is spot on.


The socks with these shoes are so fun for spring. I know we are not quite there yet but once it hits April, I am all over this look.


I want this neckalce.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...