Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Outfit Post: Post Holiday Shopping

Haaaaaaaaappy New Year guys! I am back!! Sorry I haven't posted in a bazillion years. I was up in Vancouver and Whistler, Canada with John and his fam skiing for the holidays! I had such an amazing time and am definitely having a serious case of the post-vacay blues. I am missing the snow and the mountains and LA just feels so so so dull to me! Blagh! To perk myself up, I am hitting the sales and scooping up post holidays items for my man and myself. ;) Now I don't have to feel selfish since the holidays are over. Mwahaha. Hope you all had a fantastic Christmas and New Years!

X. Jewls






Grai Jacket
Lanvin Blouse
Balenciaga Sunglasses
Stella McCartney Jeans
Chloe Skimmer Flats
Balenciaga Handbag
Noir Rings
Vintage Bangles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...