Friday, January 7, 2011

Outfit Post: Hazy Shade of Winter

Jaunary is a weird month for me. The holidays are over, it's a brand new year, and it's kind of bleh, don't you think? Always hard for me to get back into the swing of things after all the December festivities. On the bright side though, it's my sister's birthday very soon, so my mom, her, and I went shopping last night to look for something special for her 30th. She ended up picking out a very unique and beautiful ring at Material Possessions, a fabulous store downtown on Wabash. I approve! Hope you guys all had a wonderful week. It's the weekend now! XO, Liza




Vintage Fur Coat
Vintage Men's Hat from Silver Moon Vintage in Chicago
J Brand Jeans
See by Chloe Studded Boots
Marc by Marc Jacobs Patent Leather Bag

2 comments:

  1. The boots! I never thought that some of that mark could like me... its always too much baby doll...!
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for reading!

    XO, Liza and Jewls

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...