Monday, January 24, 2011

Trend Spotlight: Leather Shorts

So yes... there is still snow on the ground here and the heat in my apartment is cranked up to 73 degrees. Boo. I am officially over heavy sweaters and bulky coats... Hence why I am flying to LA this Thursday to see Jewls and meet Angel there as well! I cannot wait any longer. So to get me in the mood, I thought I'd do a quick trend spotlight on leather shorts, a staple in any fashionista's wardrobe. I know I am dying to get my hands on the perfect pair. Although you most definitely can wear these with tights, I prefer them bare legged with a kickass pair of boots... something I CAN wear in LA NOW! Wahoo! Mid seventies everyday sounds heavenly. Check out a few pairs of my favorite leather shorts below. Enjoy! XO, Liza





 Chloe Sevigny For Opening Ceremony Cut-Off Leather Shorts, $625. My favorite pair hands down. Short, but not toooo short.... these would pair up absolutely perfectly with boots or wedges. In love!





3.1 Phillip Lim Drawstring Leather Shorts, $675. These are great if your looking for something a little on the longer side. I love the addition of the drawstring too. Oh and the color? Awesome.





Vanessa Bruno Leather Shorts, $385. Mmmm! These are definitely my second favorite pair! I love the rich brown color and the subtle pleating on the front. Much more reasonable too! 


 Robert Rodriguez Leather Shorts, $425. These ones are nice... more understated and tailored, compared to the others. I would love these with a crisp white button up and some fabulous flats.

Lazerade Leather Hot Shorts, $139. Last but not least, these little shorties are a steal! Perfect if your not ready to commit to the uber expensive ones. I might have to run into Urbans and try these on! SO cute.




Net-a-porter.com, Lagarconne.com, Shopbop.com, UrbanOutfitters.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...