Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Because I'm a Sucker for Luxe Lingerie...

So for the people that know my fashion loves very well (probably only Jewls and my sister, haha), they know I am a HUGE sucker for lingerie... meant to be worn to run around in my apartment and just be cute and sexy. So I rounded up a few little numbers that are my faves. Some I have and some are on my current wish list... (birthday coming up. Hint hint). XO, Liza


I saw this Lake and Stars onesie leotard first in the "Sex and the City" movie and went online immediately afterwards to find it. Luckily, I did in an XS and grabbed it up, as they were pretty much gone after that. Here is Sarah Jess as Carrie wearing it on the big screen... she can pull off pretty much anything and make it look amazing.

I love love love this Dessous by Sophie Simmons romper. I have it in lilac and have worn it to death. Perfect for bedtime or just lounging around. It was recently put up on shopbop.com again.

This VPL harness briefs are so me, it's scary. Right now they are on sale at shopsheboutique.com, even though they are still expensive for what they are. I'm waiting for them to hopefully get marked down again. Need these in my life stat.

And last by not least, this fabulous bra and underwear set from Wundervoll. Jewls found these online and now we are obsessed. Could they get any cuter? Didn't think so!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...