Saturday, October 17, 2009

Our Favorite Fashion Binger, Kate Bosworth

While Lize and I can tend to hate people and get jealous cause we can't buy everything we want, we can distinguish the difference between a natural effortless ensemble and a carefully provoked one by a stylist (think Blake Lively, Lauren Conrad, Anne Hathaway, Miley Cyrus... the list goes on and on). It is irritating when girls who blow up and get a stylist are all of the sudden considered "FASHION ICONS"... I feel as though Kate evolved on her own and I respect her for that, so here is an ode to our little love.

X. Jewls


EXACTLY.



On Caheunga.



This is clearly Chateau Marmont. I can tell from the chairs.


My obsessed collection of photos of the Chloe boots begins... It is a crime that these aren't in the rightful owner's closet. ME!


Leighton, I don't care if these ARE Balmain... you look terrible. You should have gotten the Chloe's instead.


Chanel. Kill. Me. Now.





Refreshing.





Burberry. I wanted this so bad...





Psychotic pumps.


Massive Stella sweater delight.


Fendi madness. I DO LIVE FOR THIS.




Philip Lim jumpsuit. She always dresses better when she is with her beau. Whatever, I am the same way.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely Blog, Very Tasteful!


    K.D. Bosworth-Miller(Skye)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...